- Effective: Over 80% success rate, used by thousands of families, vets, trainers.
- Easy to Use: Just press play and watch the results. No training required.
- Multiple Uses: For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues.
- Drug-Free: No medications… just safe, soothing sounds.
- Clinically Tested: Twice as effective as conventional classical selections for reduction of canine anxiety behaviors
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Beautiful, Soothing Music Enjoyed by Humans Too: Listen to Psychoacoustically designed classical arrangements
- Inexpensive: A fraction of the cost of medications, training, and destroyed furniture.
The individual classical piano pieces have been selected and/or rearranged to gradually reduce the heart rate. This is accomplished naturally by progressively slowing rhythms and simplifying auditory data.
Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are interchangeable and recommended for when you want your dog to rest, when your dog is left alone, or when anxiety or excitement in your dog is anticipated — thunderstorms, fireworks, or the arrival of guests. People will also find it to be deeply relaxing; for this reason please don’t operate heavy machinery or drive when listening.
Each album in the Calm Your Canine series is an hour in length and built upon clinically-tested principles of resonance, entrainment, and pattern identification. For research data, go to the BARD Research Executive Summary. All recordings are performed by Through a Dog’s Ear co-founder and pianist, Lisa Spector, and produced by Joshua Leeds.