The creators of the Through A Dog’s Ear series have collaborated with Victoria Stilwell, star of Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog, and developed the new Canine Noise Phobia Series (CNP).
CNP is an innovative desensitization training tool that combines three distinctive elements for the treatment and prevention of sound-sensitivities and noise-phobias:
- progressive sound effects (distant/close)
- specially-designed psychoacoustic music (Through a Dog’s Ear)
- reward-based reinforcement protocols (Victoria Stilwell)
The Canine Noise Phobia Series can be used in two distinctive ways:
- Habituation: To help prevent your puppy or dog from developing fears or phobias to fireworks, thunderstorms, and city sounds.
- Desensitization: To help your dog overcome an already-established fear or phobia of fireworks, thunderstorms, and city sounds..
- Does your dog get anxious when he hears sirens?
- Does he bark at the garbage trucks?
- Does she hide during construction sounds?
While this problem is most often an issue for dogs that live in busy urban environments, all dogs can benefit from City Sounds since a dog’s location might change, suddenly exposing them to the noise triggers commonly associated with city life.
This groundbreaking desensitization tool will teach your dog to associate positive feelings with city sounds rather than feeling fearful, and will help to gradually reduce your dog’s fear when exposed to these sounds.
When used properly and implemented in conjunction with the behavioral modification protocols included in your CD liner notes, you have an excellent chance of rehabilitating your urban sound-phobic dog and preventing sound phobia from ever developing in younger dogs.
Training protocols for City Sounds have been created by Victoria Stilwell, star of Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog, and author of Train Your Dog Positively.
Performed by award-winning concert pianist, Lisa Spector.
Produced by Joshua Leeds.
CD, 47 minutes, 13-page booklet
Published by BioAcoustic Research & Development
ThroughADogsEar.com takes great pride in the music we distribute. If a recording does not meet your expectation we will gladly refund your money or replace it for you. See Customer Service for further details.