- Effective: Over 80% success rate, used by thousands of families, vets, trainers.
- Easy to Use: Just press play and watch the results. No training required.
- Multiple Uses: For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues.
- Drug-Free: No medications… just safe, soothing sounds.
- Clinically Tested: Twice as effective as conventional classical selections for reduction of canine anxiety behaviors
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Beautiful, Soothing Music Enjoyed by Humans Too: Listen to Psychoacoustically designed classical arrangements
- Inexpensive: A fraction of the cost of medications, training, and destroyed furniture.
Music can soothe the savage beast—including your dog! Millions of dog guardians have grappled with behavior problems caused by their dog’s anxiety—from fits of barking when their Spaniel is left home alone to the nervous whimpering of their Collie during a thunderstorm. Psychoacoustic expert Joshua Leeds joins concert pianist Lisa Spector to bring you the full Through a Dog’s Ear collection. Leeds and Spector have developed a unique understanding of how the canine nervous system responds to sound. Using that insight, they have created music shown to be twice as effective as conventional classical selections for soothing dogs. Through a Dog’s Ear brings you timeless music that you can enjoy with your furry companion—and, most importantly, will help your “best friend” live a happier and healthier life.