The iCalmDog Thunder-Phobia Pak includes a unique and effective training program created by famed dog trainer, Victoria Stilwell. Played on the portable iCalmDog Battery Boost, this sound therapy will help your thunder-phobic dog stay calm and settled during the worst of storms.
The Thunderstorms Sound Card includes a verbal introduction by Victoria followed by progressive sounds of thunderstorms. These sound effects are set against the backdrop of clinically-tested music of Through a Dog’s Ear.
When implemented with the recommended behavioral modification protocols, there is an excellent chance of rehabilitating your frightened dog and preventing thunder-phobia from ever developing in younger dogs. Combining proven sound therapy principles with positive dog training brings remarkable results.
Thunder Pak includes:
- iCalmDog Battery Boost music player with 12-hours of battery life (rechargeable)
- Thunderstorms Sound Card with training protocols by Victoria Stilwell
- Calm Your Canine Sound Card containing four hours of clinically tested Through a Dog’s Ear music
- Laminated content cards for Calm Your Canine and Thunderstorms
- Training instruction booklets with detailed training protocols and instructions.
- Power cable for your iCalmDog
- Cool Tote to haul all your goodies.
About the 2 auditory programs:
1. The Thunderstorms Sound Card is a 60-minute training program that includes:
- verbal training protocols (Victoria Stilwell)
- reward-based reinforcement protocols (Victoria Stilwell)
- progressive sound effects (distant/close)
- specially-designed psychoacoustic music (Through a Dog’s Ear)
Tip! Use this Sound Card for training before, during, or after thunder events.
2. The Calm Your Canine Sound Card provides another four hours of music to play during thunderstorms. The soothing music will help mask outside disturbances, automatically auto-repeat, and keep Buster chilled.
Learn More about Noise Phobia and Stress