iCalmDog 2.0a is the portable solution to canine anxiety… anywhere! And by combining Victoria Stilwell’s highly-effective Thunderstorms training program with the iCalmDog, thunder-phobic dogs stay calm during even the worst thunderstorms.
This groundbreaking desensitization tool will teach your dog to associate positive feelings with the booming sounds of thunder rather than feeling fearful, and will help to gradually reduce your dog’s fear when exposed to these sounds.
When used properly and implemented in conjunction with the behavioral modification protocols included with your Micro sound card, there is an excellent chance of rehabilitating your thunder-phobic dog and preventing thunder-phobia from ever developing in younger dogs.
Training protocols for Thunderstorms have been created by Victoria Stilwell, star of Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog, and author of Train Your Dog Positively.
- iCalmDog 2.0a with Bluetooth
- BONUS Thunderstorms Micro sound card discounted $15
- Battery Charger (20-24 hours of charge time)
- Calm Your Canine Micro sound card (4 hours of clinically tested music)
- Training booklet with protocols written by famed trainer Victoria Stilwell
- Behavior Solutions booklet
- Laminated Thunderstorms content card
Note: There is no tote or power adapter included. They can be purchased separately here.